Saturday, April 20, 2019

Wix Website - BibiGirl Designs


https://vmon3690.wixsite.com/mysite

My goal for this website was to have fun in its ability to be interactive with the audience.

For the Logo, I used Busorama Md BT Font, then did a color range select to select all the purple letters, then gradient tool for the high/low purple effect, then used the Sponge Effect in the Filter Gallery. For "Designs" I kept it simple, purple color using the Amienne Font.



Then I wanted to have a unique background design throughout the website, so i did a blue/purple round gradient, then used a brush tool and drew soft squiggly lines on top.


The website has several components. Here is a list:
  • Logo is in the header, which is linked back into the Home Page. 
  • Logo and Title on Graphics Page are animated to give additional appeal.
  • The Navigation Bar is on the Header and Footer to prevent the need to scroll back to the top of the page. 
  • There are social media shares for both Twitter and Facebook located on the bottom of the page. The choice to use the footer instead of the header was completely esthetic since I wanted it to look pleasant in both website and mobile phone.
  • Each photo has Title and Description. If there was a blog created, the link is included.
  • Both the carousel in the Home Page and the Scrolling Gallery in the Graphics page are user friendly in the mobile phone.
  • The Learn More button on the About Me links to the Contact Me page. Submit Button is connected to my email address. 
  • I've added a Blog page which is fully functional. I used blog information from my Blogger account to create the Blog, which can be liked and shared.
  • I thought I'd add a bit of fun with a chat button that notifies me if someone uses it. 
Please let me know what you think. Thanks!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment